Chartway Group is a Kent-based development and construction group providing services to deliver improved communities and environments.
PSP is a strategic asset manager, fund manager and long term partner to the public sector.
Westerhill Homes by Chartway is a private housebuilder with a single mission – to deliver quality housing developments across South East England.
LetLife is the newest addition to the Chartway Partnerships Group, a brand created specifically for private rented family homes.
Chartway Building Supplies is a Kent based building and construction materials merchant.
Chartway Partnerships provides a complete range of building services across Kent, East Sussex, Surrey and South London.
Chartway Civil Engineering is a leading Kent based civil engineering and groundworks specialist.
Chartway Drylining specialises in drylining, screeding, plastering, & rendering for housebuilders and developers across the Kent and the South East.
Chartway Partnerships specialises in joint venture partnerships with Housing Associations and Councils to deliver large residential developments across the South East.
Our land and planning team have extensive knowledge and experience. If you have land which you think has development potential, please contact us.
Why choose us?
- Your local, regional Construction and Development Solution provider, with a proven track record.
- Our key feature is a willingness to work with landowners to maximise the value of their land or through joint venture.
- The decision makers are the owners of the business.
- The Board all live within our area of operation.
- Focused on delivering planning consent and building much needed homes to the right standard of quality as efficiently as possible.
- Our expertise means we have the ability to develop any viable site, either green field or brown field regeneration projects.
- Strong relationships with local authorities means that 95% of our land opportunities do not require a planning appeal.
Our approach to land buying
- Clear focus on the landowner.
- Our honest, robust and disciplined approach to securing sites provides security and confidence for the landowner.
- All opportunities are vigorously appraised before terms are agreed.
- Once a deal is agreed, our track record demonstrates our commitment and efficiency performing within agreed delivery timescales.
- Local knowledge means all bids are underpinned by our detailed understanding of the needs of the local housing market.
We provide a collaborative approach to the achievement of planning consent. Our land and planning team have extensive knowledge and experience.
We are able to:
- Produce planning strategies to promote land effectively, either through planning application or local plan.
- We have a long established reputation with local planning authorities.
- We proactively project manage sites.
- We have a proven track record of effective communication with our landowners, local authorities and other stakeholders and partners, to facilitate a successful outcome.
- We are able to access and deploy the necessary resources to ensure planning success.
Our team research and identify new opportunities to secure strategic land where there is an opportunity to enhance value by promoting the land through the planning process, and will undertake responsibility from acquisition to achieving planning consents and subsequently preparing the land for residential development.
We are able to assist landowners in all aspects of the planning process, whether an opportunity is unallocated or allocated for development, whether it requires promotion, or indeed enjoys the benefit of an outline consent, or not.
We understand the importance of working closely with the landowner, maintaining excellent communication, and delivering on our shared objectives. We are content to promote and acquire opportunities in our own right, or work with partners collaboratively within a promotion agreement or joint venture.